The development, delivery and deployment of STAGE is carried out according to the following stages:
- User involvement: selection of older users (informed consent, privacy), information to selected users, definition of user needs and expectations through co-design activities;
- Development and implementation: development of the ICT platform, design and con-
struction of the systems network, putting in place, development of training material for users, definition of the implementation setting for the pilot trial;
- Pilot trial: interviews, questionnaires, focus groups, training and assistance;
- Dissemination and exploitation: dissemination of the results, business plan and mar-
- Management: prepare the management plan and its annexes, plan and organise meetings, monitor progress and quality of work throughout the project.
Project activities are orgnised according to the following Workpackages:
WP1 – Definition of user requirements, preparation of user settings and ethical issues;
WP2 – Development and implementation of the ICT platform;
WP3 – Testing, evaluation and validation in user environment settings;
WP4 – Dissemination, exploitation and business development;
WP5 – Management and coordination.